5.10.13

courageously creative

Henri Matisse said "Creativity takes courage."  I can totally relate to this! I think I often hesitate starting creative projects out of fear. Even though I love to be creative, I worry that I won't like it, or that it won't be very good.  It does take courage to be creative.  You're putting yourself out there! I realize it doesn't have to be perfect.  I just have to get over the fear that I can't do it and just jump in! I need to practice being constantly involved in creative projects, whether thats sewing, drawing, painting, photography, baking or cooking.  I know I'm always happiest when I'm creative so my hope is that sharing my creative endeavors with you will motivate me to keep being creative on a regular basis. And I hope that in sharing, I will inspire you to create more too!

No comments:

Post a Comment